We understand that starting a project from scratch can sometimes be an overwhelming task! In setting up a project consultation with an account manager, you can discuss the scope and goals of your project. We can help you choose the best stock for your project as well as various sizes that will provide you with the most economical price. Our pre-flight team is here to help you with creating print ready files – including crops and bleeds, image resolution and sizing.
- Having difficulties coming up with a design for your next project? We can help. Sit back and relax while our team of design specialists at Fastprint take care of all your design needs.
- If you are a new business in need of a logo or are looking to re-brand your business, not only can we help you with the logo design, we can take care of all your printing requirements as well!
- Digital printing is the process of printing from digital files directly onto a substrate utilizing a variety of specialized printing technologies created for specific client or market needs. The digital printers at Fastprint utilize toner based pigments to create high quality black or full colour images on a wide variety paper stocks. We also utilize high resolution Ink Jet technology for high speed proofing and large format printing.
- Offset printing is the process of printing that transfers (offsets) ink from a printing plate to a rubber blanket and then to the paper substrate. Offset printing is ideal for longer runs of static information and has numerous advantages not available in other printing processes depending on job configuration and run quantity.
- Fastprint’s commitment is to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Does your annual report need to be bound? We have a wide variety of finishing options for you to choose from including coil, wire-o, saddle stitch and cerlox to give your special product the professional look it deserves. Invoices, quote sheets and work orders often require finishing with stitch and tape or stitch and tape with wrap around covers, and we do it all in house.
- We are a Canada Post mail house and we carefully prepare your mailing project to meet Canada Post regulations. We can handle your mailing project, large or small, from start to finish including completion of the Statement of Mailing and delivery to Canada Post.
- Fastprint can complete your project from start to finish!
- We will shrink wrap your product in specific quantities to facilitate easy storage and distribution.
- We will add the finishing touch to your project! Anything from inserting CD’s into envelopes, attaching plastic cards to mailers, bagging USB sticks with instructions manuals, and the list goes on!
- Our fulfillment services can save you both time and money.
- Three easy steps – print, package and distribute!