For the safety of our staff and our valued customers, we have implemented the following changes during these unique times:
- Our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- We will also continue to be available by phone or email for your convenience.
- Our doors are open, and we are allowing a maximum of 2 (two) customers in the office at a time. (Whenever possible please limit one person per client in our building)
- Our staff is practicing physical distancing and following recommendations set out by our Health Authority.
- All visitors will be asked to please wear a mask prior to entering, and to sanitize their hands with the supplied hand sanitizer.
- If you do not have a mask, we would be happy to supply you with a disposable mask.
- All visitors will be asked for their contact information, so we have a record of who was in our building. After each visitor, we sanitize any surfaces which were contacted during the visit.
If you have any questions, or need to set up a pickup for your printing needs, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you. (Curbside pickup is recommended)
Thank you for your support, patience and for respecting the safety practices within our building.